Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Help Me Fight the New White Racism

 

Mark Potok of the SPLC, left; Tim Wise, right.


Tim Wise and my good friend Mark Potok are two faces of what I call The New White Racism. That is the historically unprecedented movement of whites who seek to bring about the annihilation of the white race.

As sanctimonious as people like Potok and Wise are, they are as bereft of morality, as they are of logic. They are supported by genocidal blacks and Hispanics now, but delude themselves that those groups will still praise and support them, once the Potoks and Wises have served their function of destroying white resistance to genocide.

We returned from Trindidad on Monday, and I am back at my computer, full-time.

Your generous contribution will help me to continue my work. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Nicholas Stix

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Nicky. You know those two are Jews, just like you.

Nicholas Stix said...

Potok may be, though I'm not sure, but I know that Wise isn't, except according to Nazism.

I am also aware that Wise has represented himself as a Jew, but he can only believe himself to be a Jew, if he's a Nazi.